What Premium and Greek Land have in common
- Koroneiki olive variety harvested 100% Greek
- Picked from the tree promptly to prevent fermentation of mold growth.
- Cold pressed exclusively by mechanical methods in accordance with tradition.
- A choice between organic and conventional.
- Maintained throughout the most modern technology to keep the natural biochemical characteristics intact.
- Bottled at the time of sale.
- High-quality standards and constant product control.
Product care according to our concept of respecting sustainability, tradition, social values, and strict specifications.
- It is a natural product.
Special Premium features
- It is obtained by pressing olives grown in the regions, which hold a long tradition in the production of olives and extra virgin olive oil.
- Absolute priority to the culinary and nutritional value is given in the entire production process.
- It is a precious product for people who care for detail and rely on their choice of olive oil for a great cooking experience.
- Presented in a minimal shaped design packaging and Gift Box. Ideal for an original gift.
Special Greek Land features
- It is obtained by pressing olives cultivated in up-and-coming regions devoted to improving the production of extra virgin olive oil quality.
- It is a reliable, wholesome, good Extra Virgin Olive Oil, at a particularly attractive price-quality ratio.
- It is suitable for every table.
- It ensures high quality and promotes good health.
- Perfect for every day use, light tasting and savory cuisine