Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- Boil salted water and add the spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente (cooking tip: add some olive oil while the spaghetti is cooking and it will never stick together). Drain.
- In a saucepan add the oil and garlic, the tomatoes and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Add the spices to the mixture and pour over the spaghetti.
- Stir and serve.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and add pecorino or parmesan cheese if desired.
A quick, healthy and flavourful recipe, thanks to PHILIPPOS ORGANIC Extra Virgin Olive