Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 2 hrs
- Put the oil in a saucepan and sauté the pieces of meat on all sides. This seals in all the flavour.
- Place the meat in a ceramic pot ideally or in a deep oven pan.
- Add the tomato, salt and pepper, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic and 1 cup of water.
- Cook at 175°C for one hour.
- Add the water and the pasta, cover and cook for another 20 min, add more water if necessary.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and serve.
If you wish to enjoy the natural taste of the basic ingredients of this plate, try it with PHILIPPOS ORGANIC .