Spinach risotto - Spanakoriso
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- Wash and cut the spinach (fresh) and add to boiling water for 5 min. Drain.
- In a saucepan add the oil, both types of onion and sauté lightly.
- Add tomato, salt, pepper, dill, spinach and water and mix well.
- Add the rice, stir well, cover and let simmer for 20 min.
- Add the lemon juice, let stand for 10 min before serving.
- In this dish the spinach can be substituted with lentil, fresh tomatoes or leek.
A quick, healthy and flavourful recipe, thanks to PHILIPPOS CLASSIC .