Baked fish in wax paper
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 35 mi
- Wash and season the fish, sprinkle with oregano, rosemary and olive oil.
- Place the garlic cloves in the fish (optional) wrap in wax paper.
- Cook uncovered for 35 min in 180°C oven.
- Prepare "ladolemono" by combining the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a serving bowl, sprinkle with oregano and beat together until mixture is thick.
- Remove fish from oven and from wax paper, serve on a platter and pour "ladolemono" mixture over the fish.